Which kumantong is the best?

Home Forums Which kumantong is the best?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fernando 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Can anyone tell me which is best kumantong? By which master? Can it be used for black magic to bring back my lover?

Frank

For black magic, lukok or luk kok is much better than kumantong.

Janelle

I have each Lp tae kumantong and ajarn patana lukok. The lukok is significantly helpful. See summongenie.com

Javier

I have heard of ajarn patana, never ever get from him ahead of, but I heard that he is a powerful master

Ollie

Best lukok and Kumantong is by Ajarn patana, kumantong you can consider lp tae or ajarn patana. But I think ajarn patana is more powerful.

Roger

Lukok is a lot more appropriate for black magic and specifically for like spells

Steve

Yes lukok can be pretty powerful to assist with enjoy and funds if you can take care of it appropriately.

Shelia

Black magic to bring lover back is using luk kok. Yes, you need to search for world’s best luk kok, I have 5 luk kok by different masters. My favourite is the 1 I got from ahjarn Patana of Chiangmai and Ajarn Aey from bangkok.

Randy

The top masters who make kumantongs are Ajarn Patana Chiangmai, Lp Tae, Lp Yaem, Ajarn Subin

Fernando

Kumantong by ajarn patana is extremely strong, I heard from close friends that this master utilizes cemetery soil to make it and is pretty powerful

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top 10 Reviews

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!