SummonGenie.com – Tell me real or scam

Home Forums SummonGenie.com – Tell me real or scam

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marion 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Hi

I came to this site summongenie.com and wonder is real or scam. I am looking for love spells that work and hope someone will tell me. Please tell me if this is for real as I need help.

Jessica

Lesley

This web site is actual, and their like spells perform for me.

Armando

Looks authentic, I have been browsing on the web about them too. Most of the searches came back optimistic. I feel I am going to attempt them.

Paige

The master behind the internet site really have magical powers, I was asked to light a candle at a spcific time and date. Immediately after the ritual, he told me to take away a mole in underneath my thigh. I was shocked as why he knows that there is a mole beneath my thigh.

Barry

Summongenie.com was a donated internet site made by Master Patana followers. I purchased a wealth ring from the website final year. Truely my monetary predicament became improved following wearing for 2 months. I am not positive about adore spells from them. You may try.

Sherri

Ajarn Patana from Summongenie.com is not a scam. I am his follower now. He taught me a lot of good things, and my life is a lot better now.

David

I don’t trust them at very first. More than the years they have established that the predictions have been all precise and actual. I am a one hundred% believer now.

Roberto

He is a very benevolent master who really help the poor. I have been to his event once, and saw how he donate all the money to the hospitals, temples and distributing medicines on the mountain. He is a true spiritual master.

Rhoda

It is not scam, tested by our private paranormal investigation group. Emailed them in April and offered them a handful of of our group members’ birthdates for fortune telling. The response was astonishing accurate, there was one particular element I remembered – He even predicted what color of clothings we will be wearing on an upcoming event a week later. Attempting to defy the predictions he made, I wore a white shirt instead of a yellow shirt (yellow predicted by the master)And through the event, an individual spilt red wine onto me and later I was given a yellow shirt to adjust into by the occasion staffs! It shocked all of us that evening. You can try their really like spells, I feel it will operate.

Marion

I know about this web site also, and seems that there are numerous true followers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top 10 Reviews