How to Use YouTube to Promote Your Business — 3 Video Marketing Tips
3 video marketing tips and strategies for how to use YouTube market and promote your business. ***** Watch the FREE webinar about grow and 10X your business with YouTube here: http://10Xwebinar.com
Download the FREE Think Media TV Video Gear Buyer’s Guide here: http://ThinkGearGuide.com
QUESTION — Have a question about Online Video, Video Production, Tech, Marketing, or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!
Check out the complete list of gear I use for creating YouTube videos here: http://thinkmediagear.com
Download the FREE Think Media TV Video Gear Buyer’s guide here: http://ThinkGearGuide.com
Subscribe to THiNK Media TV Here: https://www.youtube.com/THiNKmediaTV
Sean Cannell on Social Media:
Tweets by seancannell
——— Video Gear Used for This Video
Canon EOS M6 (Black) EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Kit
Budget Lighting Kit:
About this video:
In this video Sean Cannell from THiNK Media share tips on how to use YouTube to promote your business. Check out this video about how to use YouTube to market your business and how to use YouTube for business. Using YouTube for business online video marketing is smart and this YouTube marketing course and video breaks down using YouTube for business marketing. Video marketing YouTube is powerful once you learn it, check watch this video for some YouTube video marketing secrets. If you are researching business video marketing and local business video marketing, you’ll love this video! Click play to learn YouTube for business tips and how to grow your business with YouTube right now!
DISCLAIMER: We are ambassadors or affiliates for many of the brands we reference on the channel. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright, Liability Waiver and Disclaimers
As per and unless otherwise permitted under the United States Copyright Act, no part of the content of this video or any video published under Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, Sean Cannell, and other encompassed entities, shall be stored, copied, recreated, republished, or transported. Prior express written permission by Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, or Sean Cannell is required for any use of this video not permitted under the United States Copyright Act.
The advice, guidance, and principles outlined in all content produced by Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, Sean Cannell, and other encompassed entities are not guaranteed to be appropriate for your unique situation or business. We recommend that as a consumer, you exercise your due diligence and research any and all strategies recommended to you before adopting them in your own business. Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, Sean Cannell, and other encompassed entities are not responsible for any damages that result from an effort to implement the information provided in this or any other video, article, social media post, and related publications. Your use and viewing of any materials and videos published by Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, Sean Cannell, and other encompassed entities confirms your acknowledgement and agreement that Nevada law will apply to any and all disputes related to the aforementioned entities and that Nevada will serve as the venue for any disputes, claims, and litigious activities related but not limited to the materials produced by Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, Sean Cannell, and other encompassed entities.
Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, Sean Cannell, and all other associated persons including but not limited to independent contractors, employees, and affiliates, research and review all content for this site to the best of their abilities but make no guarantees, representations, or warranties as to the complete accuracy and inclusion of all relevant information for each video, including but not limited to all video streams, suggested and provided links and resources. All parties specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any and all purposes.
You Tube – The best Online Marketing Platform?
This may well be a debatable claim as there are many different platforms and methods of marketing your business, however I believe there is no better way to connect with your customers and potential customers alike. Videos allow you to connect with people on a personal level, you can really put your personality into a video and this is what will help you build the trust between you and the potential customers.
People buy from businesses and other people who they trust and connect with, have you ever noticed yourself buying something from a particular business that you could probably buy somewhere else for much cheaper? The reason behind this is most likely because you like and trust the business you are buying from.
You tube is the most popular online destination for video creation and sharing and it is an absolutely fantastic marketing tool. Using the power in conjunction with other social media outlets to show your business off to the rest of the world has many benefits, so let’s take a look at some tips that will help you get the most out of every video you create and develop an amazing relationship with your audience.
1. Choose an optimum Youtube user name and channel title – This should not be too long, instead make it short and memorable. Represent your business and your products if you can, you may even want to do your research to determine the best choice to improve SEO (search engine optimization)
2. Keep videos Relevant – Know the message that you are looking to get across and DO NOT waffle! Too much waffling and you will lose your audience in a heartbeat, people just don’t have the time and attention span for pointless video waffle
3. Keep it short – with that said, you will want to keep your videos pretty short, ideally 3-5 minutes in length is optimum. People just don’t want to sit and watch a video that will drag them through the periods of time and space, you come out with some information that they could well have picked up in a much shorter video or on some blog post. Would you rather spend 20 minutes getting the relevant information or 5 minutes? I know what I prefer
4. Plan your greeting and sign off – You will want to start every video with a greeting and end it with a sign off, this way you can effectively brand your videos, giving business names, your name and maybe a tag line too. You can also encourage people to subscribe at the end of the video too, which is a great way to build your audience, the more people watching your videos, the more likely they are going to share it with friends
5. Edit your videos – Depending on your ability to work video editing, you may have to use a freelance editor to do this, you can find plenty of people on Elance.com who can do this for you. In any case, it is a great idea to watermark your videos with your own brand name and make it unique. Also consider a short branded clip at the start and end of the video, something that conveys your business logo, name and what you are about in a very short intro clip.So there you are, a short and sharp one today, just like your videos should be!Give these tips a try, sometimes the smallest tweaks to your marketing processes, can also reap the biggest rewards.
Have you heard of YouTube before? If you like surfing the internet, there’s a good chance you have. The only question is have you ever visited the site before YouTube? If not, you have to do, like YouTube, is not only fun and exciting but also fun.
As you probably know, YouTube is an online video hosting and sharing site. Internet users, as you can not only watch videos online, but can also be downloaded. Perhaps that is one of the many reasons YouTube has grown so much in town. With an unlimited number of videos to choose entertainment, Internet users are sure to find something they like on You Tube. In fact, it is one of many reasons why you should visit YouTube, especially if you have not already.
What is good is that YouTube is a free site. If you are interested to upload your own videos for YouTube or just watch the videos of others, can do so for free. We encourage you to register with YouTube, which is also free to do so, but you arent required to do so. Despite not being obliged to register for a YouTube account, which is always invited to do so, because there are a number of advantages for a free membership YouTube. One of these advantages is the ability to rate videos on YouTube and leave comments for video owners.
Now, if you are interested in uploading their videos on YouTube, it is relatively easy. Of course, you should take the time to review the rules and restrictions YouTubes before you post your videos online, but once you’re ready to begin the process is easy. If you have yet to create a video, you need a video recording device. After the video, you need to load on your computer, where you can edit if you wish. When the video is ready, just follow YouTubes step by step instructions and the burden that should be good to go.
If you prefer not to transfer your videos to YouTube, May you only want to see videos of other YouTube members who have made online. The good news is that it is relatively easy to do. If you wish, you can browse through all videos published on YouTube. If you are looking for something in particular, can also search on YouTube video. For example, if you want a video that deals with pets, you want to perform a search on YouTube with the word animal. Once you find a video you want to view, simply click on the video to open it and start playing the video. As mentioned above, if you register as a member of YouTube, you can leave comments and rate each video on YouTube to see.
As indicated above, YouTube is a fun, entertaining and easy to use website, if you are only interested in online video, which makes them, or both. To join the fun, you want to visit the Web site YouTube, where havent already done so.